The swimming pool finish is the last part of the pool to be done, yet it’s the first thing the customer sees when they enter the pool. Protect the finish by starting it right the first time, every time.
Why should you become an NPC Certified Start-Up Technician?
- Learn the correct way to properly start up a swimming pool using the NPC’s method
- Earn a new certification for your resume to promote your company
- Learn how starting up swimming pools can significantly increase your income
- Learn about possible problems during the start-up process and how to fix them
- Have the competitive edge with your competition in your market area
- Have new resources to be able to solve issues as the arise in the field
- This class qualifies for 8 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) from the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP).
This program certifies individuals to NPC Industry Standards in the proper startup of plastered pools. The startup process is the key event in bringing your pool to life! Proper start up is the first step in pool owners realizing the full value and longevity of their investment. The course will cover five primary areas: The History and Chemistry of Swimming Pool Surfaces, Basic Water Chemistry, Using a Water Test Kit, Start-Up Procedures and Pool Surface Start-Up Problems and Solutions. The course will include a live exam in the proper methods of testing water and conclude with a sixty (60) minute written test.
- All technicians who pass the course must be an NPC member in good standing to be listed as a Start-Up Certified Technician on the NPC website "Find a Certified Start-Up Technician" search results.
"I feel I got a lot of new information that I didn't have before and it was very comprehensive."
"I learned a lot about what I have taken for granted. It was informative and relevant to today's issues."
"The teacher, Greg, got the class involved, offered great advice and shared experiences of real world situations."
Click Here for Class Photo Gallery
Register for an upcoming NPC Start-Up Certification or Re-Certification Class Here
Please contact NPC with any questions at email@example.com or call 847-416-7272.