Start-Up Certification Class
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020- 8 am - 5 pm
The swimming pool finish is the last part of the pool to be done, yet it’s the first thing the customer sees when they enter the pool. Protect the finish by starting it right the first time, every time.
Why should you become an NPC Certified Start-Up Technician?
· Learn the correct way to properly start up a swimming pool using the NPC’s method
· Earn a new certification for your resume to promote your company
· Learn how starting up swimming pools can significantly increase your income
· Learn about possible problems during the start-up process and how to fix them
· Have the competitive edge with your competition in your market area
· Have new resources to be able to solve issues as they arise in the field
This is a 9-hour program that will certify an individual in the National Plasterers Council industry method of properly starting up the water chemistry and care of a newly surfaced swimming pool and/or spa. The course will cover five primary areas: The History and Chemistry of Swimming Pool Surfaces, Understanding Water Chemistry, Using a Water Test Kit, Start-Up Procedures and Start-Up Problems and Solutions. The course will include a test in the proper methods of testing water and conclude with a sixty (60) minute written test.
This class qualifies for 8 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) from the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP).
Registration: Member: $325.00 Non-Member: $595.00